Wednesday, June 5, 2013

faces

I finally shaved my beard and I did that thing where you take pictures of yourself in stages. It was fun. I know it's kind of cliche to do that now, but I couldn't just shave my beard off and act like it was no big deal. That was a ton of hair and I've worked on it since last November! Also I like to show-off and pretend like I'm a bunch of different dudes. Here are my best takes! I took about forty five.


I am really angry! I am going to punch you in the throat.  Or I'm smelling something super gross. Or I just watched Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby again.


Life is super hard. Why did I take that Zyrtec? Oh, man. I need some sleep. Why did I have all these kids? Nobody told me they were going to watch Disney Channel shows and just pound, pound, pound up and down the stairs all day with their friends.


What!? Tally-ho! I say! Benedict Cumberbatch, you say? Well, I'd rather. I shall have to report you immediately. Jolly good!


The bald man's Beckham.


Oh, this? Why, this is just a toupee I made from my own hair!


Handsome, at last. Let freedom ring!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...