Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sit. Stay. Love.

There are a few things that I have that are better than yours.  My wife is better than yours.  My kids are better than yours. My book club is better than yours. But the first thing I ever got that was better than yours was my dog, Scout.



Scout came to me the same year my wife (who's better than yours) came to me.  But he came first.  He was my first real sidekick.  We have been best friends ever since.  Though, once he and my wife met I became a solid third wheel in my own house.



I have always had a dog.  And I've always had an amazing dog, well, I guess there were a few less than amazing, but for the most part they have been amazing. 


I am clinically dog person...that means I'm allergic to cats. But I think it's indisputable that dogs are a thousand times better than cats, despite my allergies.   



A dog rounds out a family.  Daisy and Scout have had tremulous relationship, but with the introduction of Milo to our family the two have become...allies, sort of a, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thing. 


So the reason I'm going off on my amazing dog is because I think you should have an amazing dog yourself.  Here's the deal, my store is hosting a Dog Adoption in Salt Lake.  We've partnered with this amazing animal shelter, Friends of Animals Utah, that was founded in 1990 by a group of generous volunteers determined to find homes for animals in need. Over the decades, our objective has remained the same: to place animals into permanent, caring homes and advance the humane treatment of animals through education.

So if it's time for you to grow the amount legs in you family by four, come on up to Anthropologie at City Creek this Saturday between 10:00 and 1:00 and find yourself your forever sidekick.

Come on over and Sit. Stay. Love.


Or, just love.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...