Monday, April 16, 2012

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift


Folks, if you’re like me, you’ve already been dedicating countless hours of each day to planning and designing the perfect Mother's Day Gift. Also if you’re like me, you’ve recently lied about how much time you’ve spent planning the perfect Mother's Day gift this year.

But if you’re wondering how to make this Mother's Day sparkle and shine, here is a very good place to begin. 


That’s right, the four of us at Part Time Authors want to make you aware of a Very Special Mother's Day gift package that will include (wait for it)…OUR BOOK! 

Additionally, this special gift package will include a pretty bookmark, and chocolate truffles! I can’t speak for the other Part Time Authors (but I’m going to) when I say that the four of us will certainly be gifting this incredible deal to one of the Mothers in our lives. (For example: My own mother. Or Katie, the mother of my children. Or Mama Cass, who I believe is dead, and therefore I get the chocolate truffles all to myself.)

We will provide some further details (such as cost, etc.) as this promotion takes off. For now, I just wanted to make you aware of this special opportunity, before you ventured out shopping together, took your mom or wife to a showing of The Hunger Games, or went for the go-to gift of vinyl lettering.

PLUS, if you order this special Mother's Day gift, then all four Part Time Authors will deliver the gift personally and sing a barbershop quartet version of “I Often Go Walking In Meadows of Clovers.” And there I go, lying again.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...