Monday, March 19, 2012

Home: Where My Wall Is Your Canvas


I'm not always the trendsetter in the crowd, so I'm not super clear on when vinyl lettering became The Thing that Everybody Should Be Doing.

You know the ones; you see them on the walls of living rooms everywhere. "All Because Two People Had to Get Married" or "TiVo: The Center of Our Home."

I'm going to admit right here and now that we don't have any up in our house. So, we're obviously in the market. But HOW does one decide which maxim or adage to go with?


Doctrinally speaking, I'm actually not sure either of these measurements will be brought up on The Final Exam... Angels reviewing your Book of Life. "Looks like your breath was only taken away twice. TWICE! This doesn't bode well for you. I'm just telling you that now so you're not surprised or disappointed later."

Too bossy.

Too much pressure.

False advertising. (P.S. I remember when we first decided to put our bike in our laundry room.)

And written in fancy calligraphy. 

I think this one is from the new For the Strength of Youth pamphlet. 

So I'm open to suggestions. My living room wall is your canvas!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...