Monday, September 24, 2012

Children Are an Heritage of the Lord


If you frequent this blog, then first let me say this. "Hi Patrick's Mom!" Also, if you frequent this blog, then you might be familiar with our title "Part Time Authors," and that it started when four of us (Chris, Josh, Patrick and myself) were contributing authors to a book of essays called "Tell Me Who I Am." (We have since added 5th Part Time Author, Brett Merritt, who brings to the table his writing skills, as well as abilities for scouring the Internet, making witty comments, and showcasing a huge-normous music library.)

One of the stories I included in "Tell Me Who I Am" is about my wife, Katie, and a miscarriage. I was recently invited to participate in a month-long focus on The Family: A Proclamation to the World, being held over at the blog Diapers & Divinity. I submitted this story, and it just ran.  I share it now, with you wonderful readers of Part Time Authors.

You can find it here. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...