Wednesday, February 19, 2014

waitin' for the light to shine

So, yeah, this is how I am. I take a two week hiatus from PTA, and then I return with nothing more to say than to shill my own show. I apologize. You deserve better, dear readers.

In fact, do you know what you deserve? A night out at the theatre! Say, isn't there an awesome new version of Big River happening at the Hale Center Theatre in Orem? And isn't that the director's favorite musical? Why - why - why yes, it is!

And what's this I hear? Live instruments? On that little stage? Well, I never! I HAVE to see it now! And how are they going to float down a river on that little stage? I guess we better go see!

I guess you better. We open this Friday night, and the show plays until April 12. Even if you don't live in Utah you still have plenty of time to arrange a road trip. Or start walking now. This show is worth it. Plus, ladies act like dogs.



What: "Big River"
Where: Hale Center Theater Orem, 225 W. 400 North, Orem
When: Feb. 20-April 12 at 7:30 p.m. with Saturday matinees at 3 p.m.
How much: $16-$21 for adults and $12-$16 for children
Tickets: 801-226-8600 or haletheater.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...